Apple’s M2 processor can be found in the completely redesigned MacBook Air as well as the updated 13-inch MacBook Pro. Aside from the M2, this all-new MacBook Air features a 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display, 1080p FaceTime HD camera, four-speaker sound system, up to 18 hours of battery life, and MagSafe charging.
Measuring just 11.3mm thin and weighing 2.7-pounds, it boasts up to 24GB of RAM, 2TB of internal storage, a 3-microphone array, a fingerprint sensor with Touch ID support, two Thunderbolt ports, as well as a headset jack. It’s available in four finishes (silver / space gray / midnight / starlight) and priced from $1199 USD with shipments beginning next month. One place you won’t find the Apple M2 chip is this MacBook Mini.
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
We’re so excited to bring our new M2 chip to the world’s two most popular laptops — the MacBook Air and 13-inch MacBook Pro. Completely redesigned around M2, MacBook Air is thinner, lighter, and faster with a bigger display, better camera, and all-day battery life, in four beautiful finishes. Only with Apple silicon can you build such a thin and light notebook with a fanless design, and this combination of performance and capabilities,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.