It’s official, this is the world’s first and only McLaren Senna XP ‘El Triunfo Absoluto” hypercar, which was commissioned through McLaren Special Operations (MSO) to celebrate Ayrton Senna’s legendary racing achievements. Aesthetics aside, it’s still powered by the original twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 engine generating 789 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 2.7 seconds, while topping out at 211 mph.
This one-of-a-kind hypercar is finished in Graphite Grey with a remarkable livery painted in Accent Red as well as Mexico Green on the roof scoop, front service panel / sides, inside front fenders, door lowers, front light sockets, front / rear wheel arch vanes, and rear bumper. There’s also an exposed Gloss Visual Carbon Fibre (VCF) Ayrton Senna signature on the driver’s side in front of the light socket. Inside, the seat pad outers are embroidered with a double stitch in Pure White and Bright Red. The headrest pads have been embroidered with the Mexican Flag and ‘EL TRIUNFO ABSOLUTO’ underneath. For a slightly less exclusive track model, there’s the McLaren 720S GT3X.
LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car 42141 Model Building Kit for Adults; Build a Replica Model of The 2022 McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (1,432 Pieces)
- A build for Formula 1 fans – Construct a detailed model replica of McLaren’s 2022 F1 car with this LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car (42141) building set for adults
- A close collaboration – The LEGO designers worked closely with the team at McLaren Racing, with both sets of experts developing their version of the car at the same time for the 2022 race season
- Modelled on the real car – Includes features like the V6 cylinder engine with moving pistons, steering, suspension and differential for precision cornering
- A project for adults – This McLaren F1 replica offers adult LEGO builders the opportunity to become immersed in their passion, letting them enjoy a mindful build with a display piece to relish
- Measurements – This LEGO Technic McLaren F1 model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 25.5 in. (65 cm) long and 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide
The exterior also includes eye catching MSO Bespoke Gloss VCF Elements replacing all the standard exterior Satin VCF areas except the roof canopy. The Centre Lock wheel nuts are painted in Anniversary White and on the front end you can see the stunning MSO Bespoke Gloss VCF aero blades and MSO Bespoke Electroform Front Badge. Another distinct exterior feature MSO has brought to life on this car is the MSO Bespoke fuel cap, which is painted in the Mexico flag design,” said McLaren Beverly Hills.