Forget electric scooters, the Squad Solar City Car is here, and it doesn’t even require a license to drive in some EU countries. Priced from $6533 USD, this solar electric vehicle (SEV) is powered by dual 2-kW in-wheel rear motors that produce a combined 5 hp and are good for a top speed of 28 mph, while its lithium-ion batteries boast a 62-mile range on a full charge.
Thanks to the solar panels integrated on its roof, the vehicle can add up to 12-miles using just the sun alone, but should you need more, simply remove the battery and charge it utilizing a standard 220V outlet. If you need more room, Squad Mobility is currently developing a four-seater version of the Solar City Car. As for us, we still prefer the Aptera 1,000-Mile Never Charge Solar EV.
Segway Ninebot S Smart Self-Balancing Electric Scooter with LED light, Portable and Powerful, Black, Large
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5″ pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height – 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
We do get a lot of interest for fleet settings, mainly sharing platforms but also food delivery, repair and maintenance services, surveillance, service and security, inner city services e.g. healthcare, real estate agencies etc.,” said Robert Hoevers, Squad Mobility co-founder.
Leave a Reply