Can a Porsche 911 Turbo S hang with the Acura NSX Type S, C8 Corvette and Nissan GT-R NISMO in a drag racing showdown? Throttle House decided to find out by pitting them against each other in a drag and roll race. To start things off, the 992-generation 911 turbo S is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.8L flat-six engine making 640 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque.
Next up, the Acura NSX Type S boasts a twin-turbocharged 3.5L V6 engine generating 600 hp and 492 lb-ft of torque, while the Nissan GT-R NISMO is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine producing 592 hp and 481 lb-ft of torque. Last, but not least, we have the C8 Corvette;s LT2 V8 engine making 495 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque. Let’s just say that while the 911 Turbo S holds its own, its less pricey Japanese counterparts give it a run for its money. However, in terms of value, this Nissan GT-R Z Tune is worth more than the 911 Turbo S and C8 Corvette combined.
LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) Model Building Kit; Engaging Building Project for Adults; Build and Display The Iconic Porsche 911; New 2021 (1,458 Pieces), Multicolor
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver