PC Building Simulator 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor and lets you start your own PC business in Career Mode. This is where you’ll learn to build and repair PCs. You’ll also be able to upgrade your workshop and unlock new tools as well as equipment as you level up.
If you don’t want to start a PC business, there’s Free Build Mode, which lets you choose from more than 1200 components to plan and execute your dream machine. Whether that means installing upgraded water cooling, overclocking your CPU & GPU, or tweaking RAM timings, the choice is yours to make. Once your finished, use 3DMark and Cinebench benchmarks to see what other optimizations you can make. Want to try it out? Simply head on over to the PC Building Simulator 2 page, scroll to the middle, and add the beta to cart. As for us, we’ll take one of theis portable Nintendo Virtual Boy console
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, AMD Radeon RX 5500, AMD Ryzen 3 5300G Processor, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home, 9 USB Ports, Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Pre-Built PC Tower (TG01-2022, 2022)
- GAME ON YOUR OWN TERMS – This potent PC keeps up with you and the games of tomorrow thanks to its powerful intervals, support for a second display, customizable LED lighting, seamless expansion, and easy upgrades
- DURABLE AND STYLISH – Not only does this compact desktop tower perfectly fit in any space, but it’s been designed to last with 230 quality tests to its name (1)
- HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE – Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching scientific data, the AMD Ryzen 5300G desktop processor can handle it all, setting the bar for gamers and artists alike (2)
- PHENOMENAL GRAPHICS – Your favorite game titles look incredible and will run at their highest-fidelity thanks to the power-efficiency AMD Radeon RX 5500 graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – With 8 GB of RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost (3); plus, with 512 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage, you’ll get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (4) (5)
It’s a chance for us to do a lot of the things we couldn’t do before on a technical level. We’re aiming to simultaneously add more depth to the simulation, increase options for customization, improve the ability to tinker, and to make a better-looking game … It’s hard work but right now everyone on the team is really hyped,” said Sam ‘Caliburn’ Hills, Senior Community Manager of PC Building Simulator.