Priced from $449, the Google Pixel 6a smartphone may have a budget price, but it’s definitely no slouch. Featuring a 6.1-inch OLED 1080p display, a Google Tensor AI chip, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a dual rear camera system (12MP Main + 12MP Ultrawide), an 8MP front-facing selfie camera, a Titan M2 security chip, and a 4400mAh battery good for full-day use on a single charge.
In case of emergency, you’ll be able to switch the Pixel 6a to Extreme Battery Saver mode, which is allegedly good for up to 3-days of use on a full charge. Plus, you also get 5-years of security updates and Pixel Feature Drops that arrive periodically. You’ll be able to pre-order the Pixel 6a beginning on July 21 in Charcoal, Chalk and Sage colors. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on when the Google Pixel Fold will be revealed.
Google Pixel 6 Pro – 5G Android Phone – Unlocked Smartphone with Advanced Pixel Camera and Telephoto Lens – 128GB – Stormy Black
- Unlocked Android cell phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; the new, redesigned Pixel 6 Pro is the smartest and fastest Pixel yet
- The powerful Google Tensor processor is the first processor designed by Google and made for Pixel; takes performance to a whole new level
- Advanced camera system with wide and ultrawide lenses, 4x optical zoom, and a main sensor that captures 150% more light
- Pixel’s Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, and Portrait Mode professional tools keep your photos sharp, accurate, and focused; Face Unblur can deblur a face to make it sharper
- Pixel’s fast charging all day battery adapts to you and saves power for apps you use the most [6,7]