Omega Fantasy’s God of War The Simpsons mod replaces Kratos and Atreus with two familiar characters from Springfield. Homer can battle enemies with his ‘Wonder Bat’, while Bart just tags along for the journey through the forest. Yes, this mod does include dialogue as well, and the voice work is top notch for not being the actual actors.
The mod may not perfectly recreate the character sizes or animations, but it’s definitely worthy of a play through. There are a few more Easter eggs in this mod, including The Stranger, also known as Baldur, taking the form of Ned Flanders. That’s right, he actually battles Homer in one of the game’s first combat scenes. Fortunately, you won’t see Homer Simpson or Bart following the path of vengeance due to the machinations of the Olympian gods. This mod definitely looks far more polished than the unreleased The Simpsons: Bug Squad Dreamcast game.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R3UB | 15.6″ Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD | WiFi 6 | Backlit KB | FPR | Amazon Alexa | Windows 11 Home in S mode
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Leave a Reply