Modder Jack Humbert has released a flying car mod for Cyberpunk 2077, called ‘Let There be Flight’, and it looks like something straight from ‘Back to the Future’. Simply put, it adds a flying mechanism to all cars, complete with a couple of different modes and options.
The wheels on all of the cars turn downwards into thrusters like the DeLorean DMC-12 in Back to the Future. That’s not all, there are also flying bikes, some of which you may not want to try in first-person view if you’re terrified of heights. Once you’re done having fun, just land the car or bike atop any building. Download it here now. Now we’re just waiting for the Ford Dystopia supercar to show up in Cyberpunk 2077 as part of a mod.
Skytech Shadow Gaming PC Desktop – INTEL Core i5 10400F 2.9 GHz, RTX 3050, 1TB NVME SSD, 8G DDR4 3200, 600W GOLD PSU, AC Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔INTEL Core i5 10400F 2.9GHz (4.3GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- ✔ RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand may vary) | 8G DDR4 3200 Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guaranteed, Additional Ports may vary | USB Ports Including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 Ports | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- ✔ 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech Shadow Gaming Case with Tempered Glass, Black | 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA
- This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as Call of Duty Warzone, Fornite, Escape from Tarkov, Grand Theft Auto V, Valorant, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Apex Legends, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, New World, Minecraft, Elden Ring, Rocket League, The Division 2, and more at Ultra settings, detailed 1080p Full HD resolution, and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay.
The thrusters now use actual mesh components and are rendered nicely with the flames. I’ve started modeling some different ideas for these that will match different vehicles – the current design in the mod tries to match the white Caliburn The thrusters also animate in/out (out isn’t that visible right now),” said Jack Humbert.
Leave a Reply