The ASUS TUF VG32VQ 32″ Curved Gaming Monitor might be the best value for your money, as it’s being offered for $289 shipped, today only, originally $369. This 32-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1800R curved panel boasts an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers as well as content creators. Product page.
ASUS TUF Gaming 32″ 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 144Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, Adaptive-Sync, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- 31.5 inch wqhd (2560×1440) 1800r curved hdr display with ultrafast 144hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Asus extreme low motion blur sync (elmb sync) technology enables a 1ms response time (mprt) together with adaptive sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with asus eye care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive game visual & game plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Shadow boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over exposing bright areas
When the 144Hz refresh rate is combined with ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology, you get a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync that virtually eliminates ghosting and tearing for silky smooth gaming visuals with high frame rates. It’s also compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for bright and vibrant color levels. If an electric vehicle were to have gaming monitors in the backseat, it would probably be the Mercedes-Maybach EQS.