The Energizer Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern doubles as a USB power bank, and you can get one for $14.14 after clipping the on-page 50% off coupon, today only, originally $34.99. It’s the ideal camping lantern thanks to its removable cap and hanging hook, which means you’re able to get 360-degree area lighting with a brightness of up to 1150 Lumen. Stuck in a storm? Its IPX4 rating means that it’s water-resistant and a shatterproof lens ensures that it can withstand a few drops. Product page.
Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern by Energizer, Bright and Rugged Tent Light, Water Resistant Lantern for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Emergency (USB Cable Included)
- [IDEAL CAMPING LANTERN]: One (1) Energizer Rechargeable LED Lantern with one charging cable
- [VERSATILE 360 DEGREE LIGHT]: The LED lantern has a removable cap and hanging hook to deliver 360-degree area lighting
- [RELIABLE OUTDOOR LIGHTING]: This lantern features a USB port out for charging devices, making it great as an outdoor light, camping lantern or emergency light
- [HIGH POWERED LIGHT]: Camping lantern has a brightness of up to 1150 Lumen and is IPX4 water-resistant for a durable, rechargeable lantern
- [MULTIPLE MODES]: Three modes of lighting are featured including warm and cool light, high mode and a strobe light mode for signaling
Does your smartphone or tablet need a quick charge in an emergency situation? This LED camping lantern also boasts a USB port for charging devices. In case of disaster, you can also make use of its various lighting modes, including warm, cool light, high mode and strobe. However, if there’s ever a zombie apocalypse, you’ll want this Ford-F250 with over 50 LED lights.