The EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard comes with hotswappable Kalih Speed Silver Switches, and you can get one for $44.99 shipped, today only, originally $129.99. It’s powered by a 32-bit ARM Cortex M-33 core USB microprocessor that supports a 4K Hz report rate to ensure that your inputs are 4x faster. You also get per-key RGB LEDs with a left and right edge RGB light bar that can be customized to fit any color scheme. Product page.
EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit LED, Hotswappable Mechanical Kailh Speed Silver Switches (Linear), 821-W1-15US-KR
- Hot swap sockets allow you to customize the feel of your Z15 RGB keyboard with Kailh’s 3pin mechanical switches. Featuring Kailh Speed Silver switches with N-key rollover to ensure that you get exactly the type of feedback and experience you want.
- Powered by a 32-bit Arm Cortex-M33 core USB microprocessor supporting 4,000Hz polling rate. Offering the most advanced gaming keyboard experience, 4K Hz is 4x more responsive and inputs can be more precise.
- Per key RGB lighting with 14 pre set lighting effects, customizable via the UNLEASH RGB software
- Volume Scroll Wheel, and Multimedia Keys. Full control at the touch of your fingers
- Detatchable magnetic palm rest
Other features include an easy to access volume scroll wheel as well as multimedia keys, while a detachable magnetic palm rest keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions. In case you happen to lose any of the switches, there are 8 extra switches provided in box. For those looking for a side project outside of gaming, there’s the option of building a backyard roller coaster, like Jake McCluskey.