A camouflaged 2023 Honda Civic Type R prototype was recently spied testing at the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit back in May 2022, and it’s looking faster than ever. No details have been revealed, but it’s rumored to be powered by a turbocharged 2.0L VTEC four-cylinder engine making over 306 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
To take the crown at Nurburgring Nordschleife in its class, the 2023 Honda Civic Type R would have to beat the Renault Megane RS Trophy-R’s time of 7:40.1. On the inside, we can make out a screen mounted in a higher position, along with a set of minimalist analogue dials. For something powered by a Civic Type R engine that’s even faster, look no further than the Ariel Atom 4.
Segway Ninebot S Smart Self-Balancing Electric Scooter with LED light, Portable and Powerful, Black, Large
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5″ pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height – 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
The all-new Honda Civic Type R has set a new lap time record for a front-wheel drive car*1 at the Suzuka Circuit during testing conducted for the model’s final performance evaluation. The final development car prior to the production model lapped the circuit in 2 minutes 23.120 seconds,” said the company.