The all-new BMW M4 GT4 race car was built to win races and titles, just like its predecessor. To achieve this, it borrowed many key technologies from the production model as well as components from its big brother, the BMW M4 GT3, focusing on four key areas: performance, reliability, cost efficiency and maintainability.
What are some of the technologies? They include he M Track Cockpit, which makes many vehicle settings and checks possible directly from the control elements, thus minimizing the more time-consuming laptop link. BMW also partnered with Bcomp, H&R, PUMA, RAVENOL and RECARO to exchange valuable expertise in their areas. It will compete in the next Nürburgring Endurance Series and in the 24 Hours of Portimão (POR). Available now, priced from $196,000 USD. This model is definitely on part with the MANHART MH4.
LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR 42130 Model Building Kit; Build a Stylish Motorcycle Display Model with This Rewarding Building Set for Adults; A for Motorcycle Fans (1,925 Pieces)
- A building set for adults – Start your creative engine with this rewarding build. The LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR (42130) model kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a hands-on project
- Packed with features – Explore the authentic details in this 1:5 scale model, including the 3-speed (+ neutral) gearbox, steering, front and rear suspension, chain transmission and 4-piston engine
- Stylish good looks – Admire the red, white and blue color scheme and iconic BMW branding. From the tires to the windshield, no detail has been overlooked in this model version
- Stunning BMW gift – Any motorcycle lover would love to receive this impressive model kit. Designed especially for adults, it offers an immersive project with a stylish display piece to enjoy
- 1:5 scale – This premium model (dimensions don’t include display stand) measures over 10 in. (27 cm) high, 17 in. (45 cm) long and 6 in. (17 cm) wide
We took on the challenge to develop a successor to the highly successful first-generation BMW M4 GT4. Using a wide range of customer feedback, our experienced development team and the new sixth generation BMW M4 based production car has led to a faster, even more reliable and very emotional all new BMW M4 GT4,” said Franciscus van Meel, CEO of BMW M.