A 2023 BMW M2 prototype was captured testing at Salzburgring in Austria these past few weeks even though it won’t hit showrooms until April 2023, with the official reveal coming this October. No technical specifications were provided, but then again, these tests were mainly focused on its driving dynamics and chassis.
As for power, think of it as having a similar performance level to the BMW M2 CS, allowing the driver to experience that pure racetrack feeling in any conditions. The engines will be sourced from the M3 and M4 models, mated to either a manual 6-speed gearbox or 8-speed M Steptronic gearbox. For more sporty driving characteristics compared to the standard model, you’ll find an adaptive M chassis and a rear-wheel drive setup.
LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR 42130 Model Building Kit; Build a Stylish Motorcycle Display Model with This Rewarding Building Set for Adults; A for Motorcycle Fans (1,925 Pieces)
- A building set for adults – Start your creative engine with this rewarding build. The LEGO Technic BMW M 1000 RR (42130) model kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a hands-on project
- Packed with features – Explore the authentic details in this 1:5 scale model, including the 3-speed (+ neutral) gearbox, steering, front and rear suspension, chain transmission and 4-piston engine
- Stylish good looks – Admire the red, white and blue color scheme and iconic BMW branding. From the tires to the windshield, no detail has been overlooked in this model version
- Stunning BMW gift – Any motorcycle lover would love to receive this impressive model kit. Designed especially for adults, it offers an immersive project with a stylish display piece to enjoy
- 1:5 scale – This premium model (dimensions don’t include display stand) measures over 10 in. (27 cm) high, 17 in. (45 cm) long and 6 in. (17 cm) wide
With just a few months remaining until the world premiere of the new BMW M2, the final test phase in the development of the new high-performance car is in full swing,” said the company.