My Time at Sandrock has seven male characters and seven female characters that can be romanced, and each person has different likes and dislikes.
There are fourteen male and female characters that can be romanced in My Time at Sandrock. Every character, regardless of whether or not they’re romanceable, has likes and dislikes that can be used to figure out what gifts will increase the relationship. Most of the romanceable characters can be identified by opening the menu and going to the social tab. The potential marriage candidates should have a heart icon on their profile. However, because the game is still in Early Access, not every romanceable character has a heart icon.
Currently, there are 14 characters that can be romanced in the Early Access version of My Time at Sandrock, but 17 have been confirmed for the game’s full release. Burgess, Miguel, and Pen are all male characters that will eventually become romanceable, but the option to start a relationship with them hasn’t been added yet. There may also be additional romance options added before the full release. Currently, there are seven male and seven female characters to romance.
Each character will react to gifted items differently because they all have likes and dislikes. Romanceable NPCs also love and hate certain items, so players should choose their gifts carefully. Almost every character loves to receive water, so players can gift it to them if they’re unsure what to give. Items that a character likes or loves positively affect the relationship, but gifts that are disliked will have a negative impact. Along with items like jewelry, furniture, or even fish in My Time at Sandrock, players can also earn +1 to any relationship by chatting with NPCs once a day.
Male Romance Options In My Time At Sandrock
- Arvio: Arvio seems to love lavish items like Golden Candlesticks, Diamonds, or Jeweled Eggs, but he also likes iron tools or weapons, leather belts, and other accessories. Giving Arvio items he dislikes, such as scraps or ruined materials, will hurt the relationship.
- Ernest: Ernest was added as a romanceable character for reaching a Kickstarter goal. His likes and dislikes are currently unknown, but players will be able to chat with Ernest and give him water to increase the relationship.
- Fang: In My Time at Sandrock, to increase Fang’s relationship gauge, players can give him Ruined Cloth, Glass, or Paper, as well as Food Scraps, Steamed Sweet Potatoes, Egg Custard, and other food items. Fang does not like receiving any other kind of scrap.
- Justice: Justice enjoys receiving bronze or iron weapons and gear, as well as Explorer clothing. Players should avoid giving Justice any kind of stone weapon, as well as dilapidated or ruined items.
- Owen: Like most romanceable characters, Owen dislikes scraps and dilapidated items. Players can give Owen cooking items like a Spice Rack or Copper Pot. He also likes Explorer clothes, Leather Gloves, Animal Skin Carpets, and other high-quality items.
- Qi: Most science-related items can be given to Qi to increase the relationship gauge, such as a Techno Table, Rusty Robot, Data Disc, or any model. Qi has a lot of dislikes, including plants, scraps, minerals, and nearly anything that isn’t technology-based.
- Unsuur: Unsuur likes resources that can be mined in My Time at Sandrock, such as Diamonds, Opals, Amber, Magnesium Ore, and most minerals. There are no dislikes currently known for Unsuur, so any item not included in his likes will have a neutral effect, awarding up to a +4 relationship increase.
Female Romance Options In My Time At Sandrock
- Amirah: Players can give Amirah statues, gemstones, clothing, and furniture items. Amirah dislikes scraps, tools, weapons, and animal-related items.
- Catori: Catori enjoys receiving jewelry, statues, and decorations, such as an Armor Display, DNA Model, or Potted Plant. Scraps, ruined items, and weapons will have a negative impact on the relationship with Catori.
- Elsie: Elsie loves Desert Defender gear, fireworks, and any kind of animal, including Shiny Scorpions in My Time at Sandrock. As is the case with most characters, Elsie dislikes scraps and low-quality items.
- Grace: Most items related to food or cooking can be given to Grace to improve the relationship. Scraps and ruined items should be avoided for Grace.
- Heidi: Heidi likes receiving high-quality tools, jewelry, and seafood. Players can also gift decorations such as Potted Plants, Retro Fans, and Elegant furniture to Heidi. Scraps and ruined items will hurt the relationship.
- Jane: Jane was added as a romanceable character for reaching a Kickstarter goal. Her likes and dislikes are currently unknown, but players will be able to chat with Jane and give her water to increase the relationship.
- Mi-an: Explorer and Rescue Team clothes, as well as most tools and minerals, can be gifted to Mi-an to improve the relationship. Mi-an is unhappy when receiving scraps or ruined items, like most of the characters in My Time at Sandrock.
My Time at Sandrock is available on Steam in Early Access.
Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 Needs A Monster As Good As Huggy Wuggy
About The Author